Monday, January 17, 2011

How Bout That:)

Hey Guys,
After the last email exchange,   Steph and I were able to discuss "my issues"  and apparantly she is ok with them.  She said she thought I had an anxiety attack and for the next time ( cause we all know there will be a life of next times)  just tell her in advance that I feel one coming on.
But since last posting, things have been great with her.  We spent the night together, at her place, and wow!!!   They werent lying about Brazillian women:)   Guess I didnt do too bad either.   I dont know what "Aye"  means exactly but she sure said it a lot.  I will take it as a good thing.
I do have one very interesting tidbit for  the men only (dont worry Brogan, I will tell you too) which can't be said in mixed company.  
Probably wont post for a while, kind of feels like my work is done here:) 

David

No comments:

Post a Comment