Friday, January 14, 2011

Waited overnight then sent this email-- made me feel mucho better:)

Hi Stephanie,
My intuitiion is telling me not to see you anymore.  It is telling me that I am heading down one path and that you down another.   I have ignored my intuition in the past to much regret.
Maybe it's because you just had a bad experience with someone who used you, and now you are more guarded with your feelings, but I feel that I am way more into you than you are with me.  Dont get me wrong, I can tell that you like me and you think that I am a good guy (which is true), but I want someone who really wants to be with me   as much as I want to be with them.  I want someone who is ready for a serious relationship not someone to hang around with.
My heart actually hurts writing this to you but not as much as it would if I waited for a month or 2 then have you tell me that you have the kind of feelings I am starting to have for you but only that you have them for someone else.   And that is what my intuition is telling me is going to happen.
 
David

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,
    bummer dude. I am sad reading your blog. I had hopes that this woman was the one for you. It is the right thing to follow your intuitions.

    ReplyDelete