Friday, January 14, 2011

In fair response, she says:

Ok, so I just left you a VM and sent you a text. Can't blame me for trying to reach out and understand what complicated nightmare you had last night..


On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 6:38 AM, Stephanie Martins <stephanie.s.martins@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, David....

The main reason we are not further into the relationship, in my opinion, is because we don't get to talk that much.  I've talked to you maybe 3 times on the phone and half the time the connection was bad. We've only seen each other twice.... I was even thinking about that yesterday.
I can see  you usually dive into your feelings, and I do too, but I just have to feel comfortable with you.  That takes being with your and talking to you more.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can tell you that life is full of good and bad experiences, and mine is no exception, but what makes a difference is one's outlook in life. I can assure you that I am not letting one simple jerk (another one) damage my life - never have and never will. 

Of course I want a serious relationship - I don't date for the sake of dating because, honestly speaking, I don't like wasting my time.  I would love to get to know you  better.
Is this your way of telling me that you will not be calling me any more? Does this mean that we are not meeting each other tonight? I am confused, please help me understand.

I will be in training all day today, from 8-12 and 1-5.  Tempted to call  you right now, because I don't think these topics are appropriate for phone conversations.
Please let me understand your intuition better - that is ,if you think I am worth a little bit more time. :)
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I am really wishing right now that you could have stuck it out a little longer. She clearly has her head on straight. Are you going to see what you can salvage? Or walk?

    ReplyDelete