Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well, well, well...

Sunday night. and 2 dates later with Stephanie.   Going exceptionally well.  Trying to look back to remember the mistakes I made but everything else seems so cloudy now.  Ok-- so yes I know that I will find something   but will I be able to overlook the small imperfection or use it to blow the whole thing out of the water.  I guess we shall see...
Anyway, lets talk a bit about work.  Interesting lot  but very high strung.. Lots of people on edge.  No lie,  these folks fuss over 1 MM,  and they call the doc over nothing.  There is a lot of disention here.   Stressful to say the least.  Kind of like KP portland was when I started there 2 years ago:)   Might take longer than 2 years  to get this place straightened out.

1 comment:

  1. ok so its almost Wednesday, which means there is a good chance you could have blown it out of the water. Why so cloudy? I am sure we can find a way (with in 1 session) to get you back to reality. Remember, imperfections are guaranteed. Ask Andrew.
    Give Stephanie a strong 2 weeks, let her take the 2 week challenge! you're almost there...you can do it (I'm talking about the relationship at this point), that is if she is even girlfriend worthy!
    How's the roommate situation, her name isn't Stephanie is it?

    ReplyDelete